Step up your fashion game and show off your sense of style with a chic new wardrobe at a swanky soiree!
Participate in the Sophisticated Socialite Live Event to unlock the ultimate prize of a fancy fireplace, stylish juice bar and sophisticated outfits. Be the talk of SimTown and throw the most fabulous party by decorating with fashionable fireplaces, glossy floors, mirrored wall partitions, and a wide array of juice drinks to mix. Express yourself with the new Urban Chic Fashion Designer Hobby Event to unlock chic new outfits for your Sims!
Plus, let your Sims’ hair down with the return of the Long Hair Hobby Event, revisit French Romance and check out the revamped Online Store to see what’s new.
Here are the playable event dates for this update (All dates in AEST):
- NEW Sophisticated Socialite Live Event: 11-day event starting January 29
- NEW Fashion Designer Hobby Event (Urban Chic): 6-day event running from February 18 - 23
- French Romance Live Event Re-Run: 12-day event starting February 14
- Ice Castle Seasonal Quest Re-Run: 12-day event starting February 27 - March 10
- Fashion Designer Hobby Event (Long Hair v1): 7 -day event running from March 3 - 9
Also in this update:
- Store Layout Changes
- We've overhauled the design of the Online Store, and implemented a 3D turnaround view for Home Store items in the pack info. This is to help make it super clear what the Home Store items are and to see them in their full glory!