To resolve this issue please update to 5.32 Downtown High School. For more info see How to update Apps.
The game team is aware of a Known Issue where your puppy may appear to be missing, invisible, or floating in the park. You may be unable to interact with the puppy. The puppy may appear stuck.
Please read the "Technical Support" instructions below.
If you are facing this issue, please contact Support for assistance. You will need to contact us to resolve this issue.
- Submit a new request/ticket
- In "Are you having a specific problem?" select "Puppy is missing, floating or invisible"
- Let us know if this issue started AFTER you updated to 5.27 French Romance
- Upload your game to the Cloud, and let us know once you have done so
- Please note that uploading to the Cloud in itself with not resolve your issue. Please allow time for a Representative to fix your save and send it back to you.
Downloading a fix from Support
If you have downloaded a save from "Firemonkeys Support" within the Cloud, then your save should be fixed. If it is not, please thoroughly check the park for the puppy before telling us that your issue is not resolved.
Fix not working?
- Ensure the you have checked the park for the missing puppy. The dog is likely in the park but may be hard to see (it could even be blending in with the wall)
- Check your Sim's homes, especially the houses which have the paw icon above them in the Map, indicating that there is a puppy/pet there
- Check the Sim who was already doing the Puppy Odyssey quest - they might have an invisible puppy in their hands still. If so, they need to return to the park and the puppy should reappear in their hands.
- If a "Download is not available" or the above did not work, please upload to the Cloud again, refrain from playing and let us know once you have done so. (This is to avoid a loss of progress by us fixing an older save of your game).