Follow this article to be notified of changes made relating to this issue.
When updating from an older version of the game, it is possible to enter a corrupted state which causes some strange interface issues.
Some affected items may include:
- Missing Fuel widget
- Missing all Cars from Garage
- Strange text placeholders
- Grey Car Parts
- April 18, 2016:
- After considerable investigation it appears that there is no way to correct this issue and the game data will need to be reset. Resetting will be possible in the next update.
- March 22, 2016:
- The issue has been identified and is being corrected for a future update.
- February 17, 2016:
- The issue is being investigated.
Reset your save game
There is currently only one supported workaround for this issue which involves resetting your save data from the settings menu. The feature to reset your data will be available in an update.
Please reset your data to resolve the issue. If you are missing any purchases, please contact support so that we can get these back to you.
Unfortunately Technical Support is unable to assist with correcting this issue. However, if you have lost purchases and require compensation please let us know by creating a support request.
We encourage players to follow this article to receive updated information as we learn more.