Q: What does the V on the main HUD mean?
A: The V on the main screen represents your VIP level. You unlock different rewards and perks based on your VIP level, to learn more, go to the VIP perks page.
This is what the VIP perks screen looks like, you can navigate to it from the store or by tapping on the VIP icon. At the top you can see the amount your current VIP points and how many are required to reach the next VIP level.
Q: How do I become a VIP?
A: You will become a VIP by collecting VIP points through purchases.
Q: What perks do you get as a VIP?
A: Each VIP level will give you different rewards.
- You will receive bonuses for Simoleons, Social Points, and Lifestyle Point packs. As you level up, these bonuses will increase.
- You will also get a bonus from the Daily Simoleons Reward and it increases depending on your level.
- You will unlock Rainbow Cake Slices. They will keep your Sim inspired for 24 hrs!
- We know that sometimes you might run out of time on a limited time quest, so one of the perks of being a VIP is you will receive tokens that give you a Time Extension on quests.
- You will get a Monument resource from Daily Rewards.
- Free lucky spins on the Social Points Flower!
Q: Do I have to be a VIP to get Rainbow Cake Slices?
A: Yes, you must be a VIP in order to get Rainbow Cake Slices.
Q: Do I have to be a VIP to get a Time Extension Token?
A: Yes, time extension tokens are exclusive rewards for VIPs.
Q: What are Rainbow Cake Slices?
A: Rainbow Cake Slices keep your Sims inspired. Each slice will keep one Sim inspired for one day.
Q: Can I have VIP point added from purchases I've made from before the VIP program was in-game?
A: Unfortunately we are not able to add VIP points to your game retrospectively if you have made purchases before 20 October 2015. Sorry!