Learn what to do if you are stuck on Level 10 and how to download DLC.
The installation size of The Sims FreePlay is quite small.
Stuck on Level 10?
In order to make this possible and have The Sims FreePlay become quicker to install, you will be required to download some additional content to your device whilst in-game. It is possible to download this additional content immediately should you choose to do so, otherwise you will be required to download this additional content once you reach 99% of level 10.
Additionally, some content in future updates will require this additional download before the new content can be enjoyed!
If you are unable to complete your download or your download has become stuck there are a few things you can try to solve the problem.
- Force close the game
- Turn off "Auto-lock" options in your device settings (this may be in the "Display" section)
- Turn your WiFi off/on again
- Close all open applications
- Open The Sims FreePlay (with no other apps open)
- Download the Additional Content again; ensuring the game stays open and on in the process
- If the above fails, try reinstalling your game.
Please ensure you are connected to WiFi - not cellular data - when downloading content, as our game requires a strong connection to work efficiently.