- Find your Player ID for Sims FreePlay, Real Racing 3 and Need For Speed No Limits
- If you can't find your Player ID, see this article which can help Support locate your Account with other information.
Sims FreePlay: How do I find my player ID?
Finding your player ID is essential when submitting a ticket to Support. This helps us to assist you as quickly as possible.
- Go to The Sims FreePlay Menu (tap the blue "..." icon)
- Tap the "Info" (i) Button.
- Tap the "About" Button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Page.
- Copy the Player ID Number into this email
- Your Player ID should be 8 digits (or less for elder players), for example, 56906006
Please note: If your Player ID is "1", please ensure that you have connected your game to the Cloud Servers by logging in to a Social Media account.
If you are not able to access the game to retrieve your ID, then please provide your Game Center username (not email).
Real Racing 3: How do I find my Player ID?
To find your Player ID, tap on the Gear button at the bottom left corner of the screen, to open up the Settings menu. From here, tap the Info button, circled below.
Your Player ID is situated at the top right of the screen.
If your Player ID starts with "CCRR", this means that you have connected a Social Profile to your Game, such as Game Center, Facebook, Google+ or Sina Weibo. This will allow you to join Race Teams, utilize Cloud Saves between different devices, and race your friends in Time-Shifted Multiplayer.
If your Player ID starts with "CCDI", this means you have not connected a Social Profile to your Game.
Need For Speed No Limits
Your NFSNL ID can be found A) At the top right hand corner of the loading screen when opening the game, or B) In the bottom right hand corner of the screen in your Player Profile
- Tap the Settings icon to show the menu
- Your ID is at the bottom right of the interface
- Copy the NFS ID Number into Support ticket
If you are not able to access the game to retrieve your ID, then please provide your connected Google Profile link, Game Center username, or Facebook Profile link.