Version 4.4 - Lotus & Ferrari
- New Cars
- Ferrari FXX K
- Lotus Exige 360 Cup
- Lotus 3-Eleven
- Lotus Type 125
- Special Events
- No Compromise - Ferrari FXX K
- Light Rider - Lotus Type 125
- Gauntlet Season 7 - Lotus 3-Eleven
- Lotus Exige 360 Cup Championship
- Bonus Series
- Italian Prime - Ferrari FXX K
- Exos Experience - Lotus Type 125
- Open Sky Challenge II - Lotus 3-Eleven
- 6 Cyl Mastery - Lotus Exige 360 Cup
- Incorrect gear shifting for multiple cars now fixed
- A hard collision with barriers in a Time Trials will cause the player to be disqualified
- All Time Trial leaderboards have been reset so all players can be on a level playing field
- Audio simulation of transmission warble when shifting gears
- Fixed an issue with cars appearing to hover on banked circuits
- Improved car backfire audio
- Resolved an issue with Time Trial Tournaments causing rewards to be triggered at the wrong time
Version 4.3 - May 17, 2016
- New Cars
- 2016 Porsche 911 RSR
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
- 2016 Ford GT Le Mans
- 2016 Ferrari 488 GTE
- 2013 Jaguar CX-75
- Special Events
- Le Mans Legends - Ford GT Le Mans & Ferrari 488 GTE
- Limited Time Series - Porsche 911 RSR
- The Gauntlet Season 6 - Jaguar C-X75
- Limited Time Series - Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
- Bonus Series
- GTE Pro: Ford and Ferrari - featuring the Ford GT Le Mans & Ferrari 488 GTE
- GTE Pro: Chevrolet and Porsche - featuring the Chevrolet C7.R & 2016 Porsche 911 RSR
- Automotive Mastery - featuring the Jaguar C-X75
• Resolved an issue with cars driving slower when using High Steering Assists
• Reduced application size
• Daily Rewards screen has been improved. It is now much clearer to recognize how many days you have missed.
• Improved main menu navigation scroll bar - each page now has an associated icon
• Lowered car idling audio on the main menu
• Fixed rare cases of the brake input sometimes not working at the start of a race using manual accelerate input settings
• General improvements to car audio
Version 4.2 - April 05, 2016
- New Cars
- 2015 Hennessey Venom GT
- 2015 BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage R
- 1970 BMW 3.0 CSL
- Special Events
- Front Runner - Hennessey Venom GT
- Generations - BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage R & 1970 BMW 3.0 CSL
- The Gauntlet Season 5 - Aston Martin Vanquish
- Bonus Series
- BMW Hommage R Bonus Series
- Vintage RWD Tour
- Hennessey Venom GT Bonus Series
- Engine sound improvements on all cars
- Newly added or unlocked series are now flagged on the main menu and on the Series select screen
- Improvements to save game system to prevent data loss
- Corrected ambient sounds for Daytona International Speedway circuit layouts
- Tapping "Back" on a Facebook login screen now brings you back to the proper menu level
- Advertisement availability increased (availability may vary depending on region)
Version 4.1.6 - Daytona 500 - February 16, 2016
- Resolved an issue where selecting a Career Category would crash the game under some circumstances
- Resolved an issue where Profile Restore messages displayed incorrect Cloud Save information
- Resolved a rare issue where some players were unable to download additional patches
- Resolved an issue that occurred when downloading all assets
- Adjusted AI difficulty levels in select NASCAR Talent Tour events
Version 4.1.5 - Daytona 500 - February 16, 2016
- New Cars
- 2016 Ford Fusion (Joey Logano)
- 2016 Chevrolet SS (Chase Elliott)
- 2016 Chevrolet SS (Kevin Harvick)
- 2016 Toyota Camry (Matt Kenseth)
- 2016 Toyota Camry (Sunoco)
- 2016 Chevrolet SS (Academy)
- 2016 Ford Fusion (Richard Petty Motorsports)
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- New Track
- Daytona International Speedway - 3 different layouts
- Road Course
- Motorcycle Course
- Special Events
- Daytona 500
- The Sixth Element (Coming Soon)
- Win the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- The Gauntlet Season 4 (Coming Soon)
- Win the Limited Edition Richard Petty Motorsports Sprint Cup Car
- Sunoco Championship Series (Coming Soon)
- Bonus Series
- Tour Del Toro
- Chase Elliott's Championship Cup
- Kevin Harvick's Championship Cup
- Matt Kenseth's Championship Cup
- Joey Logano's Championship Cup
- Richard Petty Motorsports Championship Cup
- NASCAR Talent Tour
- NASCAR All Stars
Fixes & Improvements
- Audio improvements
- New & Updated SFX - different camera views now affect the soundscape
- Various texture fixes on the Nissan Skyline GT-R, 350Z and 370Z
- Added missing fuel cap on the Porsche 911 Targa
- Improved visual feedback when adjusting Ride Height
January 28 2016 Patch Notes
- Corrected an issue in Track Day Domination Stage 5, Goal 3 that affected some players
January 12 2016 Notes:
- New Cars
- 2015 Mustang GT
- Ford Shelby GT35R
- Special Events
- The Gauntlet Season 2 (Starts January 11)
- The Gauntlet Season 3 (Starts February 5)
- Track Day Domination (Starts January 21)
- Resolved a rare issue with the Invite Friends popup
- Corrected the "Hypercar Charge" Bonus Series trophy requirements
December 10 2015 Patch Notes
- Resolved a crash for users who had not participated in the Gauntlet
- New Cars
- Koenigsegg Regera
- Aston Martin Vulcan
- Lamborghini Huracan
- McLaren 12C Spider
- Special Events
- Reign Supreme (Fixed Time Event: December 24 - January 1)
- Ride The Storm (Starts December 10)
- Speedrush TV Challenge 3 (Starts January 3)
- New Feature
- The Gauntlet
- Race Team Improvements
- New competition prize structure – more teams get rewards
- Team Goals with Rewards
- Team Search
- Improved player invitation
- Team Tag validation
- Bonus Series
- Hypercar Charge
- Refreshed user interface audio
- Various new sound effects for impacts and gear shifting
- You can now reduce car delivery, servicing and upgrade R&D time by watching ads (availability is dependent on location)
- Android Marshmallow support
- Fixed graphical issues on the SRT Viper GTS, McLaren P1
- Resolved issue with smoke particles appearing in front of the vehicle
- Resolved a crash for players who attempted to access certain NASCAR events before game assets were downloaded
November 11 2015 Patch Notes
- Corrected "High Tech Legends" Bonus Series to no longer require all Showcase Events to reach the final Tier of Events
October 27 2015 Patch Notes
- Resolved an issue with Born for Victory's Stage 7 Goal 2 description
- Updated customization options for McLaren F1 GTR & McLaren P1 GTR
October 20 2015 Patch Notes
- Corrected rewards for events on Circuit des 24 Heures in "McLaren Generations" Series to be in line with other equivalent events
- New Cars
- McLaren P1 GTR
- McLaren F1 GTR
- McLaren 650S GT3 (Limited Edition)
- 1969 Chevrolet Stingray
- 2014 Chevrolet Stingray
- Special Events
- Born For Victory
- Stingray Evolution (Coming Soon)
- Career Series
- McLaren Generations
- Bonus Series
- High-tech Legends
- International Power-match
- Players will now be notified of new updates in-game
- Fixed a rare issue where some restored Cloud Saves would crash the game on launch
- Cloud save now has its own screen in the settings slide-out bar
- Cloud save screen has been redesigned
- "Clear Local Save" button is now accessible in the Player Stats screen
- New & updated liveries for Nissan GT-R LM NISMO
- In-game pause screen will now provide event and track information
- Fixed several texture issues on the Hyundai i20 WRC, Ferrari 599 GTO, 458 Italia and Enzo
- Improved texture resolution on crowds in Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- New Cars
- Ford Fusion (Team Penske)
- Ford Fusion (Pre-season Rumble)
- Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports)
- Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing)
- Toyota Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing)
- Lamborghini Asterion
- Special Events
- Federated Auto Parts 400
- Asterion's Charge (starts October 5 - after Federated Auto Parts 400)
- NASCAR Academy
- NASCAR Pre-season Rumble
- Bonus Series
- Team Penske Champion Cup
- Hendrick Motorsports Champion Cup
- Stewart-Haas Champion Cup
- Joe Gibbs Champion Cup
- New Track - Richmond International Raceway
- 43 cars on track in NASCAR Events
- Slip Streaming in NASCAR Sprint Cup Cars
- Added morning time of day for Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Road Course
- New Career and Bonus Series will have better opponent balancing
- Further improved anti-cheat systems for Race Team Challenges
- Physics improvements on oval tracks that allow cars to take banked corners faster
- New Replay cameras in NASCAR oval racing events
- Speed optimizations for situations with many cars on screen at once
- If a WiFi signal is lost while downloading data, the user is prompted before downloading on a cellular connection
- Improved collision particle effects
- Fixed custom rim placement on the Shelby Cobra GT500
- Resolved an issue with the Team Driver Apple Watch app not detecting PR requirements correctly
- Fixed an issue with Hunter and Elimination events not counting overtakes or laps in certain Race Team challenges
- Fixed several issues in Online Multiplayer - crashing, improper loading of opponents
- Resolved a crash when viewing a friend's garage who owns vehicles that you have not yet downloaded to your device
- Cloud Save menu now communicates "Best Save Uploaded" to reflect Cloud Save improvements
- Fixed the final chicane before the finish straight on Catalunya GP so it slows down players who go off-track
- Resolved several crashes when loading an event
- New music track for Richmond International Raceway
- New Cars
- Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Package
- Porsche Boxter GTS
- Special Events
- Lions of Leipzig
- Speedrush TV Challenge 2 (Starting August 12)
- Bonus Series
- GTS Superseries
- Concept Car Clash
- New Daily Rewards System
- New Track - Porsche Test Track
- Android Party Play
- Reduced length of Pure Stock Challenge and Street Spec Skirmish
- All rewards from previous versions of each Series will be retained
- All cars in Amateur and Pro/Am Career Series will be immediately purchasable when the Series is unlocked
- Improved anti-cheating checks for Race Team challenges
- Fixed a crash when entering a special event before collecting a Race Team reward
- Fixed issue with some players not being able to join a Race Team
- Fixed an issue when re-connecting game controllers on Android causing errors in the number of players detected
- Resolved an issue when playing Time Trials offline possibly causing players to miss out on Series Completion Bonuses
- Increased accuracy of progress in several Race Team challenges
- Better detection of Bluetooth Controllers
- Cleaned up dialogue in Career Special Events to properly indicate the rewards given
- Vinyls applied on the windscreen of the Aston Martin Vantage GTE will now persist when changing paint colors
- Fixed an issue with Online Multiplayer invite matches incorrectly showing race results
- Added a missing error message when launching the Team Driver on Apple Watch before ever launching Real Racing 3 on device
- New Cars
- 2015 Nissan GT-R LM
- 2015 Porsche 919 Hybrid
- 2015 Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- Special Events
- Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory (Starts June 4)
- Retro Rivals (Starts July 4)
- Bonus Series
- Endurance Champions (Located in Legend Category, under Racing Spirit)
- Reduced save file size
- New private Race Team members will now show up in the member list immediately
- More variety in the events provided when entering an event from the Race Team menu
- Rebalanced rewards given per track
- Improved server time syncing for Time Trial Tournaments
- Using a controller now shows correct call to action text
- Crew costs are now based on the series group level
- Fix for missing HUD elements in the Speedrush TV Challenge
- Fixed a crash in the Road To Le Mans career challenge
- Toggling TSM Names in Display Settings will no longer also erroneously set TSM Avatars and Race Information status
- Fixed font and alignment errors in several tutorial messages
- Patched a memory leak when loading avatars in the leaderboard
- Alignment fixes for message popups in different resolutions
- UI spacing fixes in Race Team chat
- Fixed an issue where a player can buy the same car twice in rare instances
- The servicing skip confirmation popup now always shows the correct skip cost
- Friends Leaderboard now correctly shows the Friends bonuses collected from your TSM friends
- Better scaling of Tier markers in the Series screen
- Fixed a crash on Nexus 6 devices
- Fixed a crash caused by extremely slow internet connectivity
- Fixed an issue with disabled events after using Team Driver on the Apple Watch
- Improved performance on some Android devices (Kindle Fire HD 7, HTC Desire 200, Samsung GT-P5200)
- New Manufacturer: Renault
- Clio Cup
- New Circuit: Nurburgring GP
- 4 circuits
- Night lighting
- Special Events
- Project Impulse – DeZir prototype development
- Scuderia Ferrari Championship reprisal
- Porsche Time Trial competition
- Race Teams
- Team Driver for Apple Watch
- Redline Origins and MotorFiesta One have been incorporated into the Career menu
- Improved stability on all devices
- Fixed bumper sensors on Ferrari 458 variants and Bentley vehicles
- Fixed the CAREER button not functioning (after completing a challenge race)
- Fixed the Aston Martin logo not showing in the Profile screen
- Fix for a case where players would not receive rewards due to not progressing past a rewards-giving screen
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to have to replay challenges when they reached them in the career
- Fixed Real-Time Multiplayer crash when a player accepts an invite after the race has already started
- Improved performance and stability on Samsung Note Edge by reducing visual fidelity
- Improved performance and stability on 5th Generation iPods
- Fix for Crew not working correctly in the tutorial if you buy both the Nissan Silvia and the Ford Focus at the same time
- Fixed cases where the car’s performance was incorrectly displayed during challenges
- Fix for cases where players were charged when activating a free Crew member
- In-game music no longer plays if the player already has music playing at launch for Android devices
- Fixed missing disable state on the Real-Time Multiplayer "Send Invites" button when running on low resolution devices
- Fix for occasional crash which occurred when quitting a race
- Fix for car shaking during race over screen
- Fixed Redline Origins Stage 5 Goal 4 not finishing correctly when you cross the line backwards
- Fixed crash when hiring a crew member before a Real-Time Multiplayer race
- Fixed crash when returning to the Goal description screen from the Car Select menu during a challenge
- Fix for cases where the Marquis World Championship prize displayed incorrectly if the player already owned the car prior to starting the Special Event
- Fix for corrupted graphics after a pack purchase
- Three new Aston Martin race cars:
- Aston Martin Vantage N430
- Aston Martin Vantage GT3
- Aston Martin Vantage GTE
- Two new Special Events:
- Endurance Gauntlet
- The 500
- Marquis World Championship is now available in the Expert Group of the Career Menu
- Post-Race loading screens now display upcoming in-game unlocks
- Numerous improvements and fixes for game controller support for Photo Mode and Car Customization
- Popup at OMP and Time Trial Tournament end/start will no longer display after being cancelled 3 times, until you participate in the Tournaments again
- Android notifications now stack
- Fixed the Main Menu not receiving touch input after restoring purchases
- Fixed tail light glow on Bugatti Veyron
- Fixed crash at the end of an OMP race due to crew reward logic
- Fixed the animation during custom wheel change on the Carrera GT
- Improvements to the offerwall
- Display blue background when using external screen (e.g., Airplay mode)
- Updated Monza – lowered the black and yellow speedbumps to help reduce the cars bouncing
- Improved currency cheat protection
- Fixed an issue where you could change positions several times in a short period of time and break an overtaking Goal
- Fix for banners in the challenge rollover period
- Fix for Facebook sharing at the end of a challenge
- Fix for cases where cutscene grid positions didn’t match the race positions during a challenge
- Fixed WTTT event card art for Monza and Le Mans tracks
- Repeatedly tapping the back button on the profile download success popup will no longer cause issues in the main menu
- Social media shares from post-race now include the challenge name if relevant
- Improved Android controller detection - L1, L2, R1 and R2 will now be accounted for in the control scheme
- Fix for all cars in the game being slower than in Update 2.5 – gear-shifting behaviour revised
- Improved car stat alterations for challenge Goals
- Fix for a case where the game crashed when removing and inserting a HDMI cable
- Updated text in the 3G download dialog confirmation box
- Fix for a crash that occurs when tapping on a career challenge if another career challenge is already in progress
- Fixed a case of incorrect orientation of cars in cutscenes
- Fix for tire shadows of player 2 in Party Play not displaying correctly
- Fix for assist toggles being incorrectly disabled during certain Goals
- Fixed crash when retrying an event multiple times
- Spada Codatronca TS 2008
- Spada Codatronca Barchetta 2011
- Exclusive Reveal
- Added night versions of all Hockenheim circuits
- Added support to continue time-limited Special Events when updating to a new version of the game. Once the time limit expires, the Special Event will move to its permanent spot in the Career.
- Fix for a case where players would not receive their Gold if leveling up during a Fame bonus period
- Fix for Career Goals playing the new goal sound when returning from a race
- [OMP] Added a countdown timer at start of a race to show the maximum amount of time before the race starts (race will start sooner if all players are ready)
- [OMP] Google+ and Sina Weibo avatars now work in OMP
- [OMP] Fixed corner cutting penalty incorrectly triggering when going on the outside of a curve
- Fixed La Ferrari for better vinyl application
- Fix for jittering cars in the post-race screens
- Fixed the main menu scroller items not centering correctly
- Fix for Party Play button overlapping the Drive bar on iPads
- Fix for reward sound playing in loading screens
- Fix for the "Vinyl Lovers" achievement in non-North American versions of the game
- Fix for cases where cars would remain tilted after a collision with the wall during a replay
- Fix for a case where the HUD would stay disabled after a Goal event that disabled the HUD
- Fixed engine sounds becoming inaudible on some tracks due to 3D positions being incorrect
- Join Scuderia Ferrari – Follow Ferrari from its origins to today's engineering marvels with the 1950 375 F1, 1995 412 T2 and 2014 F14-T.
- Three generations, three challenges – Complete three exciting special events for a chance to own each of these iconic cars.
- Monza racetrack – One of the first purpose-built racetracks in the world, this palace of speed is a perfect showcase for the Italian motor industry.
- 3 New Ferrari Series – Over 140 new events in total.
- Fix for MOGA controller crashing when connecting to Android devices using Lollipop
- Fix for pressing back on Android controllers – this will no longer count as pressing back twice
- Controller should no longer be pushed off screen
- Controller Highlight will not render twice during popups
- The Logitech iPhone 5 gamepad can now support vertical scrolling through its shoulder bumpers
- Fix for crash on iOS when starting with a controller connected
- New Ferrari race suits and helmets for drivers of Scuderia Ferrari vehicles
- Fixed missing animated wings on low detail vehicle models
- Limited edition cars are unlocked for purchase by default, regardless of the player’s progress through the career – subject to timed limited edition availability. Purchasing a limited edition car also automatically unlocks all Bonus Series they feature in
- Fix for stick shift cars accelerating slowly
- Fixed rotor blur on McLaren P1
- Removed door open icon from Maserati interior dash
- Significantly improved start-up time on various Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Improved framerate on Xperia C and various other low-end Android devices
- [OMP] Fixed crash when accepting an OMP invite and match creation fails
- [OMP] Players who are invited to a match aren’t accounted for when calculating ratings changes
- [OMP] Improved the accuracy of the corner-cutting penalty
- On Android, hitting exit when attempting to download without Wi-Fi will now place the app in the background rather than killing it
- Disabled the stick shift gear change sound for cars that don't use stick shift transmission
- Fix for graphical corruption while downloading cars in time trial tournament
- Fix for incorrect background when attempting to purchase a car
- Fix for car upgrades being locked after a quest on some occasions
- Fix for graphical corruption when cancelling downloading cars
- Fix crash if player enters an event with only one car that hasn't been downloaded yet
- Event select screen now uses full-screen background blur to improve framerate
- Fix for the download popup incorrectly reporting download completed when a download is in progress
- Fixed sounds starting to play while a replay is paused after multitasking back to the app
- Applied low memory Le Mans solution to multiple devices that were reported as crashing on this track by users
- Disabled Facebook login button while login is in already underway to avoid issues
- Fix for the incorrect region being listed on Le Mans track intro screen
- Fixed crash with repeatedly tapping/cancelling the Results screen SHARE button
- Fix for multiple car deliveries causing the game to lock up
- Marquis World Championship challenge
- New manufacturer: Maserati – GranTurismo MC Stradale and limited edition race-spec GranTurismo MC R3
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- 3 new Bonus Series: Hybrid Hypercar Clash, Luxury Tourer Tournament and Maserati GranTurismo MC R3 World Tour
- Game now runs at full native resolution on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Added collision damping to reduce the effects of erratic car motion and unintended collisions resulting from latency
- Improved opponent car interpolation – now accounts for latency better, so opponent movement should be smoother
- Improved matchmaking algorithm to increase likelihood of players getting into an 8-player race
- Improved communication regarding the result of retiring – player is now warned that their Rating might suffer
- Fixed incorrect opponent position on HUD
- Fixed opponent HUD markers not displaying in some cases
- Fixed crash when receiving invite during loading screen
- Fixed crash when receiving invite when the Crew menu is open (in-race)
- Fixed crash when purchasing a car when an invite is cancelled
- Fixed invite flow issues if the device is downloading assets
- Prevented the servicing warning from showing if you've already exited the match
- Fixed invite correctly closing the Manufacturer screen
- Fixed music when accepting an OMP invite during a race
- Fixed crash when receiving invites in the loading screen multiple times
- Added support for iOS8 Today view – displays recent RR3-related info, provides links into the game
- Improved dynamic TSM skill-matching algorithm to favor more consistently challenging and enjoyable opponents
- Added support for navigating the menus using a game controller
- Moved in-race buttons (pause, reverse camera, camera mode switch) further from the edge of the screen to improve usability
- Added Goal progress HUD element – displays incremental progress being made while attempting specific Goals
- Improved reliability of ads being suppressed once player has made an in-app purchase
- Added a prompt to address the fact that players who are logged in to social networks sometimes inadvertently get logged out by external apps/processes – the player is now prompted to log back in
- Rolex branding added to Le Mans La Sarthe
- Fixed an issue with Silverstone where players could cut a corner without penalty (OMP, TT)
- Fix for cases where buying a car that can be used in the current challenge stage would result in the player no longer having access to the loaned car they had been using previously
- Added velocity to in-race Photo Mode camera so it behaves the same way as regular Photo Mode
- Main menu performance optimisation
- Menu sound will no longer go weird when doing asset downloads
- Fixes for various menus to make them scale better to different devices and different display resolutions
- Fixed VIP purchase blockages, fixed a cause of VIP errors, added functionality to help process old VIP purchases prior to attempting a new one
- Hide the quit replay button after you quit a replay so that it can’t be pressed repeatedly
- Delivery time display now uses banker's rounding (to the nearest even number) Use banker’s rounding on delivery time display
- Fix for Hunter race mode win when coming second. Hunter mode was not notifying observers of the correct position
- Don't Prevention of the blur buffer rendering on the results screen when an external display is connected
- Added sky gradient to the results screen when an external display is connected
- Fixed rearview and camera buttons showing on the results screen of drag race when an external display is connected
- Fixed crash when returning from photo mode when a controller was connected
- Fixed issues with UI scrolling when a controller was connected
- Fix for video playback on iOS8
- Career Series submenus now have blurred backgrounds, like the menu level above
- Tweaked upgrade name from “Advanced Dampening" to "Advanced Damping”
- Fix for the app hanging when viewing upgrades via deep link after purchasing a car
- Improved textures on the 911 Turbo
- Fixed McLaren F1 customisation visual glitches
- Fixed a crash when logging into Google Plus on iOS8
- "Download all assets" button in the settings has been given a disabled state to show when the option exists, but is currently unavailable because a download is already in progress.
- Added OMP Career Goal for Android now that we have cross-platform multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where Tier-based Goals were instantly completing when the player won a single event – this resulted from replaying a quest wherein the player had already completed that tier-based Goal before
- Fixed very heavily damaged bumpers not emitting audio
- Fixed overlapping HUD lap label in 10+ lap races
- Fix for the player not receiving their Gold if they closed the app during the Driver Level increase sequence
- Fix for cases where the player had access to time-limited challenges in the career when they shouldn’t
- Fix for crash on Samsung GT-i9100 with fw 4.0.3
- Fix for background image blur in menus not working correctly in some cases
- Fix for acceleration/braking becoming stuck when changing control method after a game controller disconnect
- Classic Lamborghinis: The Miura and Countach were the most distinctive cars of their time, redefining the concept of sport cars.
- Next Level Multiplayer: Compete in intense 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting.
- Clash of the Classics: This new Bonus Series, found in the "Legend" Category of Career, sees three iconic manufacturers battle to claim their place in supercar history.
- Enhanced Race Replays: Follow the action in true TV style, including aerial and wheel cameras.
- Racing School: Hone your skills in our brand new Racing School and win a FREE BMW Z4 sDrive35is!
- Redesigned main menu: clearly displays your career progress and streamlines navigation.
Additions, Fixes & Improvements:
- Keed07 has been added to the AI TSM roster. Thank you for your time with us.
- Previous challenges (Road To Le Mans, Speedrush TV Challenge) are now integrated into the career.
- Upgrades applied to the Audi R8 V10 Spyder during the Speedrush TV Challenge that were lost after completion of the challenge in RR3 V2.5 are now restored.
- [OMP] Anti-griefing disqualifications added - idling, driving off-track for too long and driving the wrong way around the track will now result in disqualification.
- [OMP] Post-race matchmaking added – empty slots will be filled with new players after each race to try and ensure a full grid for every race.
- [OMP] Players on the same IP (i.e., using the same Wifi access point) will be enter matchmaking together.
- [OMP] Matchmaking status dialog now features info about current match status and number of players looking for a match.
- [OMP] More tracks and track variants added into rotation.
- [OMP] Players are now matchmade based on closest server to maximize connection quality and reduce latency between players.
- [OMP] Removed erroneous "You have been disconnected" popup when player opts to Exit OMP mode post-race.
- [OMP] Pre-race player avatars now display the state of the relevant player (disconnected, waiting, ready, etc.)
- Improved wording of Speedrush TV Challenge goal text to clarify what is required of the player when “lapping” an opponent.
- Numerous stability improvements and crash fixes.
- Fixed tapping select button for a car that’s being delivered sending the player to an incorrect Career Series.
- Fixed animated spoilers not rising at the start of Time Trial events.
- Fixed the incorrect dot counter for new Vinyl customizations.
- Fixed spoilers for Player 2's car not being animated in Party Play.
- Fixed a case in quest Goals where beating an opponent by x distance wasn't being correctly evaluated.
- Prevent ride height changes applying if the customization is locked or if you don't own the customization.
- The rear camera controller button will no longer be enabled in replays.
- The game will pause when all controllers disconnect.
- Fix digital displays in cockpit views not updating during Time Trial rolling starts.
- Fix Servicing sometimes getting stuck on an ex-loan car from quests/challenges.
- Fix to ensure players receive the car they won from quests/challenges in its correct upgraded state.
- Fix for problems where a VIP purchase is delayed and attempts to apply when a car is not currently loaned to the player.
- Change the rounding on the time remaining UI element on the quests page to better reflect true time remaining.
- Fixed framerate issues on Career Goals screen on Retina devices.
- Career Goals now check whether TTT is unlocked before displaying the TTT goal.
- TTT-related Career Goals no longer get offered if there are no cars unlocked or owned in any of the events/tiers.
- OMP-related Career Goals are no longer offered if the player doesn't have accessible cars for that goal.
- Fix for a case where tapping the Buy call-out very quickly after selecting a customization item could result in the player purchasing the previously selected customization instead of the currently selected one.
- Improved usability of the Featured items screen in the Store – eliminated a source of incorrect input.
- Fix for Time Trial player beaten push notes taking the player to an empty Ghost Challenge dialog.
- Fix for a case where a download error appears while loading the intro tutorial race, which would result in the menu failing to load.
- Spyders - Enjoy the new Audi R8 V10 Spyder and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
- Speedrush TV Challenge
- Career Goals
- National flags and sponsor vinyls
- Controller support (Android only)
- Added animated spoilers for Audi R8 V10 Spyder and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
- Added a "View New Cars" button to the final page of the What’s New flow
- TSM opponents selected for participation in an event will encompass a wider range of skills, to make the competition more varied and interesting
- Fix for lent cars not being able to get VIP status
- Awarding a car through a quest which has been loaned previously will now keep all upgrades, customizations and VIP
- Numerous Party Play UI refinements and bug fixes
- Additional 2014 911 RSR liveries now available
- Impose a limit on the suspension travel so that the wheels don't pop to odd positions when a wheel lifts clear off the ground
- Driver is now visible on open wheelers for ghost cars
- Fix for tapping the dictation button then exiting – previously caused a crash
- Fixed bug where Daily Race Bonus overlaps the Clean Race Bonus in the results flow
- Fixed the TSM Friends To Beat loading spinner on event cards
- Fix for logging in to a social network through the Time Trial leaderboard – player now correctly receives 5 Gold
- Hunter mode countdown timer is now displayed during fadeout
- Fixed an issue with replays when restarting a race in Hunter mode
- Fix for a case where a popup was incorrectly displayed when tapping the VS button from the Friends Leaderboards
- Pressing the back key now properly resumes on Android
- Fix for case where, on a fresh install, after selecting Yes to download a previous save, the user can’t cancel the downloading
- Instances where the Android back button would exit the application will now push the application in the background
- Tweaked the race retire confirmation text to more clearly indicate what will be lost if you do retire
- Fixed freezes during gameplay when you have lots of friends
- Fixed the "auto-show" Friends Leaderboard on the main menu to not show if empty (and/or before the sync has completed
- Fixed the HUD objective marker to rotate correctly with the horizon tilt
- Sun lens flare is now blocked by trees on the Le Mans track
- Reduce the amount of clipping that occurs when an LMP1 car turns across the path of another LMP1
- Fixed race camera bouncing after using Photo Mode
- Fixed incorrect Gold Trophy count in the compare stats screen
- Added a loading spinner to indicate that a full-screen ad is being loaded, and to avoid possible perception that the game has hung
- Fix for wheels intersecting with car body in rare cases
- Fix for customized rims of TSM opponents appearing white
- Fix for dramatic car sliding when off-road at low speeds
- Game will no longer crash on start-up for Xperia T LT30p fw4.0.4
Version 2.3 Notes
- Next Generation Le Mans Prototypes – Porsche’s 919 Hybrid, Audi's R18 e-tron quattro, Toyota's TS040 Hybrid.
- An Epic Le Mans Campaign – Pursue victory in this unique series of challenges and goals.
- Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans – Includes 4 times of day (day, night, dusk and dawn)
- Party Play (iOS only) – Connect Bluetooth controllers and race with up to 4 friends in local split-screen multiplayer, perfect for the big screen!
- Porsche Time Trial Competition – Race your Porsche 919 Hybrid to win a trip to a Porsche Sport Driving School!
- Real-Time Multiplayer Improvements – Penalties for cutting corners, better results calculations, improved latency handling, and more! See below for details.
- Added corner-cutting penalty – offending racers' speed is reduced for 5 seconds.
- Improved handling of server-side results calculation.
- Added damage dampening for RTM races to reduce negative effects of unpredictable player movement due to latency.
- Players with bad connections will be ghosted and remain ghosted for the remainder of the current race.
- Players with bad connections will have their avatar changed to a "bad connection" icon.
- Fixed minor results issue when players retire before the race start.
- Fixed an issue causing more than 4 players to be able to join an RTM match.
- Fixed garbled RTM rewards screen due to having a bad connection.
- Fixed a crash when loading the RTM race intro cutscene.
- Added smoothing to matches to assist with adverse player behavior resulting from latency.
- Fixed an issue where a level-up pop-up may block players and their opponents from participating in the next RTM match if not dismissed - this pop-up is now dismissed automatically.
- Added a check to notify players if previous save data with more progress is available from the Cloud.
- Improved Cloud Save message functionality and appearance.
General Game Improvements
- Processing of VIP Service purchases for cars has been improved.
- Race tutorial has been revised.
- Cars in the opening cut-scene will look better on lower-end Android devices.
- Extended a barrier on Catalunya National to stop players from being able to cut the corner - effective in ALL race modes.
- Ghost challenges no longer send a mail to friends if the opponent's time was not actually beaten.
- Newly added or unlocked customization items are highlighted using badges.
- Additional art fixes when customizing cars.
- Fixed the Ride Height adjustment for the Shelby '66 Cobra 427.
- Scroll position of customization screens at group level are now persistent.
- Fixed cases where wheels were not correctly displaying updated livery details or textures.
- Updated the "missing ghost" message in Time Trials to reflect that the missing ghost may be due to a bad network connection.
- Fixed a connection error bug with Time Trial Tournaments.
- Added a timeout to the Time Trial Tournament sync screen, in the case of a bad connection.
- When a lap is invalidated due to going off-track, the lap timer will now remain red for the remainder of the lap.
Replays & Photo Mode
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to be tilted when cycling through views in replay mode.
- Camera will no longer switch from "chase" view to "hood cam" when resuming a replay from Photo Mode.
- Photo Mode camera now works under bridges.
- Returning to the "My Cars" menu after upgrading a car now refreshes the car stats display.
- Added smooth touch scrolling on the "Car Select" menu.
- Fixed "Hunter" mode results screens to show correct opponent cars (where previously it appeared that all opponents were using Nissan Silvias).
- Cars driving in and out of the "My Cars" menu are now much faster.
- Achievement names will no longer overlap Gold rewards in achievement toasters.
- Fixed the Caterham bumper cam which was previously having issues with collision.
- Friends' Gold Trophy Leaderboard now correctly shows only Gold trophies, not including placement trophies.
- If a Crew Member is active but the player does not win the event, a toaster will appear informing the player about failing to earn the bonus.
- Increased displayed accuracy of car acceleration times from 2 to 3 decimal places.
- Added a "poor performance" pop-up to advise players how to improve game performance.
- Open Wheelers – Leap into the Caterham Seven 620R, KTM X-Bow R, Ariel Atom 3.5, and Ariel Atom V8.
- Roster Expanded – Porsche 911 RSR (2014) and Hyundai Veloster Turbo join the roster.
- The Road to Le Mans – Get ready for the world’s foremost endurance racing spectacle with this special live event. Unlock limited edition customizations and the official Porsche 911 RSR (2014) livery.
- Hyundai Veloster Turbo Time Trial Competition – Win a trip to Italy, plus brand new community goals to unlock customization options.
- Customization & Photo Mode Expanded – New Curves vinyl pack and new photo filters.
- Car Collections – Visit your friends and rivals and check out their cars and customizations.
General Game Improvements
- Improved upgrade notifications to only notify when the first upgrade is complete, or when all pending upgrades are complete.
- Fixed Daily Race Bonus occasionally not paying out the correct amount of R$.
- Fixed occasional issue where the Manager was not doubling R$ rewards.
- All Endurance mode distance markers should now be visible from the cockpit of all vehicles.
- Improved accuracy of Split Times displayed when viewing Ghost Data replays.
- Hunter replays will now start from when the player begins driving.
- Improved Ride Height interface usability.
- Players can now spend Gold to instantly unlock a customisation item, instead of having to meet the unlock requirements.
- Vinyl Widget will no longer lag behind slightly when changing what Vinyl is currently selected on a car.
- Resolved a number of visual errors when customizing some cars.
- Car windscreen banners will now correctly crossfade when respraying.
- Photos can no longer be accidentally altered after the flash has gone off.
- Photo Mode will now state when a photo has been saved to the device’s photo album.
- Resolved a crash when receiving a Real-Time Multiplayer invite in Photo Mode.
- Resolved crash during match connection
- The Report button now reads ‘Report Livery’
- After using the Report Livery button, the full list of players will now correctly display.
Version 2.1 Notes
- Customization – Apply vinyl, paint, rims, and more to give your cars a unique style in this deep customization tool.
- Photo Mode – Stop the action at any time and capture the moment. Apply different effects and then share to your social networks.
- New Cars – Aston Martin’s DB9, Vanquish and V12 Vantage S bring power and performance matched with exhilarating design.
- Aston Martin Expedition Series – Commandeer these distinctive hand-crafted cars the ultimate driving pleasure.
All Star Vendetta Series – Pick your favourite manufacturer and clinch victory.
- iOS 7 Controller Support – Get the traditional controller experience anywhere, anytime.
General Game Improvements
- Racing in Time Trial Tournaments or Real-Time Multiplayer will no longer change the currently selected car in Career mode.
- Added Customization Achievements.
- Steering Assist now features “Off”, “Low” and the new “High” setting. Players previously using “On” have been migrated to “Low”, new players default to “High”.
- Cloud saves are auto-uploaded after every Real Racing store purchase.
- When not coming 1st, failing to earn Crew Bonus is better communicated.
- Paints changes are now purchased once and can be changed forever for free.
- Avatar will now correctly display when racing your own ghost locally.
- Resolved issue where AI could get stuck against a wall and not be able to reverse out.
- Resolved incorrect clean race bonus when using The Manager.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect opponent result times when the opponent retires.
- Opponent’s wheels now spin correctly.
- Added Lap Count for upcoming race to the Car Selection Screen.
- Resolve issue of Race Start Countdown being skipped when using invites to create a game.
- Resolved minor localization issues.
Time Trial Tournaments
- Resolved issue on Time Trial Leaderboards not displaying a player’s group correctly.
- Improvements to a variety of cars to allow better viewing from the cockpit with a damaged bonnet.
- Added new livery for Hyundai i20 WRC
- Added extra barriers to final chicane of Catalunya GP to address cheating in Time Trials
- Daily Race Bonus notification now has be viewed in order to collect it, to better communicate when bonuses are being received.
- Featured content banner can now be swiped to display the next set of content.
- Updated Manufacturer Selection screen to display more manufacturers and also display owned vs total models available from that manufacturer.
- Manufacturers are now listed alphabetically.
- Added additional confirmation dialogues when spending Gold.
- 100% Series completion banner is now colored gold.
- Main menu now displays time remaining for Time Trial and Real-Time Multiplayer tournaments.
- Main menu Real-Time Multiplayer button now displays global number of players active.
- Resolved accidental press of buy mechanic button by adjusting interface.
- Resolved incorrect messaging when Cloud Saving without internet connectivity.
- Added draggable scroll bar at the bottom on the main menu to better communicate where a player is in the interface.
- Numerous load time improvements
- Leaderboards will now only fully populate when a player enters the full list.
- Improved memory management for stability on low end devices.
- User interface performance improvements
- Local notifications won't post between 10pm and 8am.
- New notification sound.