How do I get to the menu screens to change my settings?
- When you’re not racing you can open menu screen by tapping the ‘LVL’ button at the top of the screen. Here you'll find the game settings, manual and other useful links.
How do I earn currency to upgrade my cars?
- Need for Speed no limits has 3 currencies. You'll gain in-game Cash($) and Visual Points by competing in events or challenges whether you win or lose! Gold is awarded when you level up and can be purchased through the Blackmarket. You can sell parts you no longer want for Cash($) through the Storage option in your garage.
I'm stuck on an event, what can I do?
- Always make sure you're drifting, avoiding the traffic including other competitors. Upgrade your car with parts from the Blackmarket and Fuse the parts you no longer require. Try a different configuration of parts but don't forget you'll need to balance your performance upgrades within the car's energy limit.
Why didn't the part upgrade after a fuse?
- As parts get upgraded it'll take more to gain a level when fusing. Higher rated parts can be upgraded further and higher rated parts have a greater affect when used in Fusing.
How do the part ratings work?
- Parts come in 7 Classes: E,D,C,B,A,S and R. The higher the class of a part the higher the stat increases achieved through Fusing. Higher class parts require more Energy.
Why can't I play offline?
- We optimize the GFX level for your specific device, prevent cheaters exploiting and help tune your gameplay experience by sending and receiving data from our servers. In order to do this we need you to be online while playing our game.
Why has GFX level on my device dropped and how do I fix it?
- We optimize the GFX level for your specific device but to do this we need to download data from our server. Reboot the game with a stable Internet connection.
Can I transfer my progress to another device?
- Unfortunately currently we only save you data to your device. We plan to address this in future updates. WARNING: Deleting the application from your device will cause you to lose all purchases and progress!