Electronic Arts partners with UserTesting to help test our latest mobile games and updates.
Overview - What Does Being A Mobile Tester Mean?
- We're looking for EA fans to join UserTesting’s panel to help improve our games. You help make the games you love better AND get paid (generally $30 and higher for our tests).
- You participate in our studies by downloading unreleased versions of games or completely new games, record yourself playing--with a webcam we provide--on your phone or tablet, speaking your thoughts, and complete some surveys. Easy right?
- This isn't just a one-time deal. We are constantly looking for our fans' feedback. You will have the opportunity to keep helping us try out games! You also have the option to participate in other UserTesting.com studies to test various websites and mobile apps. And best of all, you get paid for your thoughts!
I’m interested! What’s involved?
- UserTesting will help you through the application process where you’ll install a computer plugin. The plugin records the webcam feed and your voice via your microphone–for computer website tests the plugin records your screen and voice.
- Once you’ve installed the plugin you will take a practice test on your computer to introduce you to the process. Once complete, you will be approved as a user tester. UserTesting will email information to finish creating your account. UserTesting, will then ask you for your address and send you the webcam used for game testing.
- When you receive the webcam, we’ll help ensure everything is working and then you’ll be on your way to testing out games and websites.
- Just follow this link to get the process started: http://bit.ly/s_freeplay