If you're experiencing persistent crashes, you may also be able to find crash reports from your device for the game, which can be valuable for our team to have a look at in order to assist you with this problem. Please try having a look to see if you have any reports available on your device that you can attach to your crash support ticket:
Retrieving crash reports on your device (iOS)
Application crash logs are uploaded to your computer every time a sync is performed with your iOS device and iTunes.
To obtain crash logs from your iOS device manually, you will need to first sync your iOS device with iTunes using your desktop/laptop computer.
Syncing Data using iTunes
Learn how to sync your iOS device with iTunes on your computer by reviewing this Apple Support document - Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB
Locating the crash logs on a Mac
- Open Finder
- Select Go > Go to Folder from the menu
- Enter (or copy & paste): ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice in the "Go to the folder" dialog.
- Click Go
- Navigate to the folder with your iOS device's name
- Select the crash logs with the file name <GAME>_<DATE_TIME>_<DEVICE_NAME>.crash
- Copy the files to your Desktop
Locating the crash logs on Windows
After syncing your iOS device with iTunes, crash logs are located in directory:
- The AppData folder is hidden by default, to access it: Open a "Computer" window to your personal folder:
- Then click on the address bar at the top which will change the display into Windows folder path, add \AppData to it, then click Enter:
- Now that AppData folder contents are visible, you can navigate to the crash logs file path:
Using Windows XP
File Path is as follows:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\<DEVICE_NAME>
Locating the crash logs without a Computer
Don't have access to a Computer? Not to worry! If you're an iOS User, follow these steps to include your crash report with your Support Request:
- Go to iOS Settings
- Navigate to Privacy
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Diagnostics & Usage
- Tap on Diagnostics & Usage Data
- Tap on the Latest Crash for the app
- Tap and hold on the text, highlight everything and copy it to your clipboard
- Paste it into your email
Locating the crash logs without a Computer: iOS 10+
- Go to iOS "Settings" application
- Navigate to Privacy
- Find "Diagnostic and Usage Data"
- Locate the latest file named after the game, "FreePlay" and attach it to your Support ticket email or response
If you find any files for the game that you're having trouble with in there please attach them to your crash report, which can be submitted here.