If you seeing an error message that says "Your device is not authorized" when you attempt to launch one of our games on your Android device, you should be able to correct the issue by trying the following steps:
- Ensure your WiFi connection is stable
- Uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Close all applications
- Reboot your device
- Ensure you are logged in using a valid g-mail account. We have had reports from other players that using a "googlemail.com" e-mail account was the problem, which was corrected after switching to "gmail.com"
- Check to see that you have approx. 2 GB of free internal storage space
- Clear your cache
- Re-download/install the game, ensuring that you have downloaded all additional data. (Again, you can check to confirm that you have all of the additional data already installed if your current installed app is approximately 2 GB in size). The game may need to be re-installed a couple of times if you have experienced connection problems during the download and all of the data was not able to be successfully installed.
- Remain connected to the internet while booting the game and still logged in to your valid g-mail account.
Please note that uninstalling the game may erase your current save data and progress. If you have already played the game before experiencing this issue and do not wish to lose your save data, please try the rest of the steps without uninstalling/re-installing.
If you're still having trouble, please use the report a bug form to submit a support ticket. Thank you!