If you're experiencing issues with your game staying logged in to Facebook, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check login screen
Go to your Account Management screen to see if your Facebook profile is logged in. If not, try logging in from here.
2. Reboot your device
If logging in from the Account Management screen doesn't correct the issue, you may need to try powering off your device for a few minutes. Check your Account Management screen again when you turn it back on to see if it has kept your logged in.
3. If the first 2 steps fail, please try the following...
For Facebook login issues, please try carefully following these steps to disconnect your account and log back in:
1. Log in to Facebook on a computer
2. Go to this link (your Facebook App Center): http://www.facebook.com/appcenter/my
3. Find the name of the game application (Real Racing 3, Sims FreePlay) in the list and click on the "settings" link
4. Scroll to the bottom of the settings options and choose "remove app" to de-authorize the application from connecting to your Facebook account
This will have disconnected your Facebook account from the game.
1. Force close all apps running on your device, including the game
2. Turn your device off, then turn it on again after a few seconds
3. Open the game again and go to your Account Manager from the options menu
4. Log in to your Facebook account (you will need to approve permissions for the game application again)
This should reconnect your Facebook account to the game again and log it in properly.
Should the above steps not work, please go into your device system settings and select Facebook. Then ensure that The Sims FreePlay is set to on. If it is set to on, select delete account and sign back in on the device.
4. Check your firewall settings
Some firewall settings may prevent your device from being able to correctly access social features, particularly if you have social sites blocked.
Game Center Login Issues
If you are having issues with logging in to Game Center, please try logging out of your Game Center account, then go into the account manger within the game on your mobile device and log back in to your account from there.