If you are experiencing the following symptoms in our games, you may need to try resetting your device's gyroscope:
- Cars steering opposite to the direction of tilt
- Cars steering forcing left or right by default
- Sims stuck in place, swaying and/or vomiting
A common fix for this problem is to force close all apps (clear your multitasking tray on iOS) and reboot your device. But if that does not help, please try it with the additional step below:
- If the game you are playing has a settings in the options to Calibrate your device, please use this option to properly calibrate your device's accelerometer/gyroscope (most common for Real Racing games).
- Close all applications and turn off your device, then lay it on a flat surface before turning it on again. Once it has booted completely, open the game that you were having trouble with previously and try again.
If you continue having trouble with this problem after trying these steps we recommend having your device inspected by the manufacturer to ensure that your device is not showing symptoms of hardware damage.