Our Cloud is separate from Apple’s iCloud. You can use our Cloud Save on any device.
- The basics
- Transferring a save to another device
- Finding a lost save game
- Downloading a save from support
- Tips and tricks
Tell me about the Cloud Save option
Things happen. You could lose your device or you might want to play on more than one device. If you save your game to the Cloud, you can download your saved game from the Cloud and pick up where you left off. If anything happens, you’re all set.
How do I save my game data with the Cloud?
1. Tap the '...' icon to open the main menu.
2. Tap the Cloud Save icon
3. Tap UPLOAD SAVE DATA. Do not tap DOWNLOAD SAVE DATA. That will overwrite your current game with your last Cloud Save.
If your current Cloud Save data matches what’s on your device, it will let you know when you visit the Cloud menu.
How do I download a game save from the Cloud?
Make sure your info looks correct before you accept the download to avoid lost game progress.
- Check that your version of The Sims FreePlay is up to date.
- Do not use social features like the Party Boat the next time you open the game. That will overwrite your game save on the Cloud.
- Open the Cloud Save menu from the options screen.
- Tap DOWNLOAD SAVE DATA.
Download a save from Support
- While we fix your game, don't play the game.
- Avoid playing on more than one device. Transferring saves can overwrite the download we sent you.
- If the save data on the Cloud is too old and you don’t want to rollback or lose your progress, please upload again, stop playing, and contact us.
How do I transfer my save data or game to a new device?
How do I restore lost game save or data?
We can walk you through finding a lost game save here.
How long does my save data stay on the Cloud?
Your saved game data will be available for a week. We recommend that you save every time you play.
Tips and Tricks
- The Sims FreePlay saves to the Cloud any time you visit the Party Boat and collect your daily social rewards. Easy, right?
- It's best to manually back up your game by uploading to the cloud regularly, though.
- You need to log in to Facebook or Game Center/Google Play/Xbox Live (depending on your device) to use the Cloud. This will create a Player ID that you can use when you need help.
- Your Player ID may change depending on which accounts you log into.
- Always check the Player ID of your new account before downloading from the Cloud.