We recommend ensuring that your device is always using the latest version of our games. Please see below if you're not sure how to update your game for each device:
iOS 7+ includes a new feature in your device settings that allows you to authorize your device to automatically download any available updates for the apps that you have installed on your device.
However, if you do not have this option enabled:
- Open the App Store app
- Tap on the Updates tab
- Choose which apps you'd like to update and tap the Update button
Please view the Google Play Help documentation on how to update apps via Google Play here.
You may need to check for the update manually, if you're having trouble with automatic updates. You can check for an update manually by:
- Tap "Apps" from the Kindle Fire home screen
- Tap the Menu button at the bottom of the page
- Go to "My Apps"
- Tap "Update Available" to view a list of updates that are currently available to be downloaded for apps that you own
- Choose which apps you'd like to update by tapping the Update button
Note that if you have a side-loaded application on your Kindle Fire that you try to update, it may cause all of your updates to become stuck and require the side-loaded app to be uninstalled and your device to be rebooted before you're able to continue updating your apps correctly.
Windows Phone 8
Please view the Windows Phone 8 Apps + Store documentation on how to update your apps here.