This issue has been resolved with a data push. To see these changes, please force quit your game and possibly even restart your device to fix the issue. For more info on force closing apps go here.
You may be unable to start the 'Sims and the city' Penthouses Quest, even if you meet the requirements (Level 15 and with Downtown Map unlocked).
What's causing this?
The game team currently does not know what this issue is caused by.
What can be done?
- You can contact support (including your player ID) if you are experiencing this issue
- Please follow this article (top right-hand corner of the page) to keep up to date with workarounds and possible resolutions
- Some players are reporting that reinstalling their game can resolve the issue sometimes.
We will get back to you as soon as we have new information.
Updates on this issue
- 6th June, 11:30 am AEST - the game team is currently investigating the issue and preparing a data push to resolve the problem
- 6th June, 1:30 pm AEST - It appears that reinstalling your game might resolve the issue.
- 3 pm AEST - Fixed with a data push! Hooray!