How to take screenshots on iOS, Android and other devices
From contacting us for support to just wanting a screenshot for yourself, you might need a screenshot from your device.
For both types of devices, make sure you've upgraded your firmware to the latest version, and downloaded or installed all other possible updates, as they may affect the functionality of taking screenshots on your device.
- At the same time, press both the Home button and the Power/Sleep button down and hold them for a moment.
- Your screen should flash white while a camera shutter sound plays to confirm your screenshot was successful.
To find your screenshot, open the Photos app and tap the Camera Roll.
Your device must have Ice Cream Sandwich running (firmware version 4.0) and above.
- At the same time, press both the Power and Volume Down buttons and hold them for a moment.
- Your device will confirm the screenshot action by showing your recent screenshot.
- To find your screenshot, go to your Gallery.
To learn how to take a screenshot for Windows Phone or Amazon visit this website.