It's almost your toddler's birthday! Soon your toddlers will be able to grow into preteens, enrol at Sim Town Elementary, earn pocket money by improving their grades, and take up hobbies such as karate and ballet!
How to Unlock
- Reach Level 15
- Complete quest: In Da Clubhouse
- Ability to age toddlers into Preteens
- Adopt a Preteen in-app purchase action via Sim's phones within the game. Place any phone from the build mode to get started.
- Use this to speed up the process of having a relationship with two Sims and growing a Pre-teen from a Toddler.
- If you don’t have a toddler yet, hurry up! Bake a cake and age up an infant, or Adopt a Toddler using the in-app purchase option via the Sims phone.
- To play the Sims you can purchase a computer from the Electronics section of the home store and have a tap on the computer inside the Sims FreePlay.
- You don't need to complete this task in real life!
- You need to buy some items, but don’t buy them before you get the task from the quest. If you do, they won’t count and you’ll need to buy another.
- Check the Preteen’s Bookshelf for books.
- You need to own a toaster in order to make Cheese and Tomato on toast.
- After you complete this quest, age a toddler into a preteen soon. You’ll need a preteen for a future quest. You’ll need a birthday cake.
- But it never hurts to have extra infants and toddlers. Start baking those cakes!