As of update 5.31 Wedding Belles, when tapping on a 'Locked' or 'Limited Object' Craft Station, you can now tap 'Find' to cycle through each home lot which has an existing Craft Station to locate them.
If you can't place a Craft Station
Or if it appears to be locked or you have the "Limited Object" banner over them in your Event Items tab, please try:
- Check your inventory under the "Event Items" tab
- Make sure you're not looking at the home store
- For example, you won't be able to use the Pottery Station until you have unlocked this in your progress after the Jewellery Station
- This is to keep things fair for all players who participate in the event!
If you previously exploited glitches to get more than the maximum amount of Craft Stations in the game, you may be unable to place any Craft Stations at all.
If you're missing a Craft Station
- Complete all goals in your Active Task list (the event tutorial)
- Once this is complete the event icon should appear in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- If the tutorial is complete, the event icon will appear above any home which has a craft station
Once you have completed all Active Tasks the Event Icon will flash above any home which has a crafting table within it.
You may need to scroll your items to the right to see the stations.