Learn how to continue playing the Sims FreePlay without the Footsteps icon occurring. If you can't use the Juke box in A Dance to Remember, check out this article here.
If the footsteps icon is appearing above your Sim's head when you attempt to interact with an object or pickup a baby from a crib, or if it appears that you cannot interact with your baby or your Sim won't interact with an object, try rotating or moving the object so that your Sims can access it correctly.
- Tap on the build mode icon
- Tap on the object in the way
- (You can move cots/cribs that have babies inside them)
- Tap on the rotating arrow icon until the green arrow is facing an open space
- Alternatively, move the object with the move button so it is not in the way of another object.
My Sim can't interact with my baby!
You need to move the cot/crib so that the green arrow is facing outwards.