Who to contact for a refund
If your purchase has been made using the Apple or Amazon store then you will need to contact their support stuff directly to receive a refund.
Their support teams can be found by following these links;
If you need assistance with a Google Play refund, Firemonkeys can help!
When you are eligible for a refund
You are eligible for a refund in any of the following situations.
- A minor has made a purchase without parental consent
- There was a fraudulent purchase on your account
- Your purchase was never received, and your account was debited
- The purchased game doesn't work on your device
If a minor has made an unauthorized purchase
Take Action and protect your account, here are some things you can do;
- Require a password or authentication for purchases, make sure it is set to require a password every time a purchase is made
- Enable parental restrictions for your device to restrict certain applications
For Google Play purchases Firemonkeys will be happy to investigate a claim on your behalf.
Important: Subsequent refunds will not be provided, so be sure to protect yourself be setting the appropriate restrictions on your account.
If there was fraudulent activity
Read this helpful google article to protect your account;
Firemonkeys will be happy to investigate a claim for Google Play refunds, but you should still contact Google Support to assist account protection.