Who to contact for a refund
If your purchase has been made using the Apple or Amazon store then you will need to contact their support stuff directly to receive a refund.
Their support teams can be found by following these links;
If you need assistance with a Google Play refund, Firemonkeys can help!
When you are eligible for a refund
You are eligible for a one-time refund in any of the following situations:
- A minor has made a purchase without parental consent
- There was a fraudulent purchase on your account
- Your purchase was never received, and your account was debited
- The purchased game doesn't work on your device
Important: Subsequent refunds will not be provided, so be sure to protect yourself be setting the appropriate restrictions on your account.
If a minor has made an unauthorized purchase
Take Action and protect your account, here are some things you can do;
- Require a password or authentication for purchases, make sure it is set to require a password every time a purchase is made
- Enable parental restrictions for your device to restrict certain applications
For Google Play purchases Firemonkeys will be happy to investigate a claim on your behalf.
If there was fraudulent activity
Read this helpful google article to protect your account;
Firemonkeys will be happy to investigate a claim for Google Play refunds, but you should still contact Google Support to assist account protection.