Following the difficulty of the Ice Sculpture hobby event in 5.26: Holiday update, the game team has taken into consideration feedback from players and is re-running the Ice Sculpture Hobby Event from the previous update in the current one: 5.27 French Romance.
You will be able to play the Ice Sculpture hobby event once again from the 23rd of February to the 4th of March, but this time we've adjusted the balancing so it's easier than before!
Tips and tricks
- Starting a new hobby event will reset your hobby collection (but you will keep your previous prizes)
- The event runs for 10 days
- The ice sculpture pedestal is available in the Promotions'R'Us store in the bottom of the Simtown Map
- You can only place the pedestal inside a house (not on the ground outside)
- Make sure you level up Sims to Level 6 to collect the "Rare" collectables and items
- For more help in completing the event, visit this guide