The Firemonkeys Community is a section of our Help Center where you can share game ideas, suggestions and minor concerns and discuss these with your fellow players for all Firemonkeys games.
Please note that Support does not offer direct assistance in posting in the Bug Reports section of the Community.
Please contact Technical Support here if you require direct assistance beyond general troubleshooting.
How to use the Community
- Up-vote other posts: If they're relevant to you, include the same problem you are facing, or agree with the player's post
- Up-vote other comments: If someone has been helpful or given the correct answer, up-vote it!
- Help other players: Does someone have a quick question? Send them your love in the form of an answer. If they're having a technical problem, suggest some basic solutions, or send them to Support
- Share tips and tricks: Such as the best way to earn premium currency or finished a limited time event before if it's over. This is the place to learn
- Connect with other players: Need a new neighbour in the Sims? Discovered a way to get premium currency more easily? Get help, share ideas, discuss things, have a good time.
There's a few things to do, and a few things not to-do while you're here.
- Be friendly and respectful:
- Any bullying, discrimination, harassment, trolling or harmful posts will be removed
- No swearing or excessive use of capslock
- We're here to help each other, we don't want to be yelled out!
- No advertising
- Please don't post links, websites, videos or files that are not relevant to The Sims FreePlay, Real Racing 3, or Need For Speed No Limits.
- Keep it child-friendly
- DON'T post any pornography or 18+ material, including violence
- We have a player-base of all ages, keep things acceptable for all ages
Tips & Tricks
Want comments on your post, or require help? Here's some things that might assist you.
- Details: If you have a problem which doesn't require technical support, provide as much detail as possible. This includes the situation in which it occurred, a screenshot, or even a description of what you were doing
- Be concise: We don't want to read through paragraphs of text! See if you can summarise what you're saying in a sentence or two
- Search before you ask: Do you have a bug/glitch? Trying searching the Help Center. Quick question? Try searching the Help Center. If you can't find what you're looking for, then make a post
- Be helpful: If someone solves your question, you can solve theirs!
- Up-vote, comment, suggest: Interact with other people's posts. If they've posted something you agree with, why not up-vote?