When submitting a request for help (ticket) to Support, it's important to follow a few guidelines to ensure that your issue is resolved quickly. The easier it is for the customer representative to help you, the quicker your problem will be resolved.
To submit a ticket to Technical Support, click here or on the link below any Help Center article.
Things to do:
- DO ensure you create a Help Center Account.
- If you've submitted a ticket and you haven't received a response in a long time, check that your account/email address is verified. Once you're logged in, submit a ticket from within the game - your ticket should auto-fill with your device and game information.
- DO Include as much information as possible
- Especially your Player ID. This also includes your Facebook Profile, device and operating system information, screenshots, or even a video of your issue.
- DO be concise.
- Customer representatives spend all day reading tickets: Try to summarise your problem in a few lines. Provide details where necessary.
Things NOT to do:
- DON'T Swear or type your whole ticket in caps-lock.
- We are not obliged to help you if you are being offensive, and it's not going to attract more attention.
- DON'T Submit multiple tickets for the same problem.
- This will not speed up the process.
- DON'T Submit a ticket without checking the Help Center for a relevant article first.
Reporting a hacker
If you have found a player to be hacking in the game, you can submit a ticket to Support. We will do our best to make note of this person and take action against them. Try to include:
- Details: Player ID, Game Center username, Facebook or Google+ Profile links
- A video or screenshot proving their hacking
- Links: If it is a Facebook group, website or YouTube video
- Further details: What was the playing doing? How were they hacking?