Learn what's new in the Sims FreePlay: Update 5.31 Wedding Belles, find answers to your questions and troubleshoot common problems.
Here come the brides! Make your wedding plans and have your Sims tie the knot in the latest update, where you can:
- Create spectacular special days for your Sims with the ultimate Wedding Venue Template, unlocked in the Wedding Belles Live Event
- Style your entire bridal party with gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, hairstyles, wedding dresses, and tuxedos in a variety of designs and colors
- Ensure your Sims’ weddings are perfect with all the extras, like flower decorations, bridal and guest tables, chandeliers, an amazing wedding cake, and more
Plus, play the all-new Boutique Hair Hobby Event to get the most on-trend hairstyles for both male and female Sims.
Having issues with the update?
See our NEW Live Event Guide. Otherwise, these articles may be of use to you:
- Live event unavailable or not working
- Can't place or use Craft Stations, or; missing craft stations
- Laura Craft is missing
Events and quests
Wedding Belles Live Event
Length: 12 days
Prizes: Wedding outfits (including Toddlers), new hairstyles, animations for the wedding ceremony and reception, and the grand prize: An outdoor mansion with a reception and wedding ceremony area.
Tips: See our Live Events guide for tips/tricks. Same-sex marriage is possible!
New Long Hair Hobby Event (Fashion Designer)
Length: 9 days
Prizes: Various female hairstyles to help you with your special day.
Tips: Prizes for this event are randomised. See the Hobby Events Guide for more tips.
Country Homestead Hobby Event (Woodworking)
Length: 10 days
Prizes: Homestead style walls, windows, doors, kitchen essentials, floorboards, living room furniture, floorboards, sideboards, and benches.
Tips: See the Hobby Events Guide for tips.